Welcome to InKing Royalty’s November Blog Hop! Today’s hop is filled with inspiring projects that share the gratefulness of the season. Whether you are ready to celebrate Thanksgiving this week or just feel reflective of the things that make you thankful, we are sure you’ll find great inspiration from our talented team members. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
The card I made for today’s hop is one that is true to my CAS style. I used a simple layout with the greeting as my one main focal point. The set I used is Thankful Forest Friends from the Holiday Catalog. I inked up my stamp in Pumpkin Pie ink and then I gently rolled the edge of the stamp onto my Old Olive pad to give a bit of depth. I stamped the image onto a piece of Whisper White card stock. I fussy cut it out and layered it on top of another fussy cut image that I stamped in Crumb Cake. I layered that on top of a piece of an embossed wood grain and mounted it onto a Crumb Cake card. A little band of linen thread gave it just the right finishing touch.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Lisa Pretto at InkBig Academy Stamps. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Becky Volpp & Megan Quillen at Ink Blossom with Becky
- Deb Cozzone at Grand Central Stamping
- Candy Ford at StampCandy
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Amy Whelan at Amy’s Inklings
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Lisa Pretto at InkBig Academy Stamps
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly’s Creative Corner
- Sharon Walker at Stamp with Sharon W