Welcome to InKing Royalty’s January Blog Hop – our first hop of 2017! Today’s hop is filled with inspiring projects that feature each artist’s take “Love is in the Air”. This is the best time of year to start planning your Valentine’s Day projects. There are amazing, new products in Stampin’ Up!’s Occasions Catalog – and NOW is the best time to get them. We are excited to share our projects with you and hope they inspire you! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
Staying true to my simple style I made some note cards using the Sealed With Love stamp set, found in the Occasions Catalog. This set paired with a couple of ink pads and some note cards is a really great project for new customers. It would also add up to $50.00 which would earn a Sale-A-Bration item!
Which leads me to this card. This card uses the Sale-A-Bration set Any Occasion which is an adorable banner set. The sentiment is from Sealed With Love. See how these two sets work so well together? I also dressed it up a bit with some rhinestones and a layer of Falling in Love DSP.
Please let me know if you are interested in ordering any of the products seen here!
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Karen Browning at StampWithMeKZB
- Natalie Lapakko at Stamp Witch Blog
- Lory Robinson at The Robin’s Nest Designs
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Lisa Pretto at InkBig Academy Stamps