Welcome to InKing Royalty’s February Blog Hop! Today’s Blog Hop is filled with projects inspired by a Birthday Bliss theme. What fun! Stampin’ Up! catalogs are filled with fun, festive and beautiful ways to make birthdays special – and we are excited to share our creations with you today. We are also excited to welcome guest designer Michelle Last to our team’s blog hop this month. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
I learned early in my stamping life to always have a slew of birthday cards on hand. There is nothing worse than a card maker showing up cardless! When I was designing my card for today’s hop I went ahead and made a few extra to have on hand. I played with different color combos and will share my 3 favorites. Each card uses the stamp set Balloon Celebration (pg. 24 in the Annual Catalog), coordinating ink and cardstock, along with DSP from our fabulous paper stacks.
Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay and Daffodil Delight
Real Red, Night of Navy and Daffodil Delight
Calypso Coral, Pear Pizzazz and Daffodil Delight
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Lisa Pretto at Ink Big Academy Stamps. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Karen Browning at StampWithMeKZB
- Katie Ferguson at Cottage Paper
- Imogene Thomas at MomoMakes.com
- Michelle Last at MichelleLast.co.uk
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Lory Robinson at The Robins Nest Designs
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Lisa Pretto at Ink Big Academy Stamps