Welcome to InKing Royalty’s March Blog Hop! Today’s hop is filled to the brim with projects that celebrate Spring and Summer. With inspiration from Katrina & the Waves’ song “Walking on Sunshine,” we’ve created projects that share the joy and excitement that accompany warmer weather. We are excited to share our projects with you. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
I know everyone is VERY ready for spring. Winter has been brutal this year! It was nice to break out one of the prettiest sets in the Occasions catalog, Petal Palette. It is full of beautiful florals, sayings and this sweet little bird that all scream SPRINGTIME.
I have always wanted to make a peek-a-boo card using a window sheet and I think this turned out really pretty. I used some Wood Textures DSP with Old Olive ink and cardstock, and Calypso Coral ink and 1/8″ sheer ribbon. I stamped the images on the inside of the card so that the image is seen through the window sheet. A few tiny pearls give it a pretty finish. So sweet!
The following card is another version of the one above. I actually stamped the sentiment directly on the window sheet using Stazon. The leaf is stamped on the inside of the card so it gives a bit of depth. I also want to point out that SU will carry over the Wood Textures DSP into the next Annual Catalog. This makes my heart so happy!
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Imogene Thomas at MomoMakes.com
- Lisa Pretto at Ink Big Academy Stamps
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Nina King at InkPaperSequins
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery