Welcome to InKing Royalty’s May Blog Hop! We are grinning from ear-to-ear with excitement over all the amazing, new products from Stampin’ Up!’s 2018 Annual Catalog – and you’re going to love what we are sharing today. Today’s Blog Hop is filled with projects that offer sneak peeks at new products from the upcoming catalog. What fun! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
When I saw the set Enjoy Life on pg 58 of the new catalog I was instantly in love with the upbeat, positive messages in both the images and the sentiments. Connie Fitzgerald designed this as her $1,000,000 sales set. I paired it with a piece of DSP from Tranquil Textures. I used Night of Navy, Fresh Fig and Whisper White. I took the idea for this card from pg 59 of the catalog.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Deb Cozzone at Grand Central Stamping
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Nina King at InkPaperSequins
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts