Welcome to InKing Royalty’s August Blog Hop! This year’s Blog Hop themes are inspired by popular songs – this month’s song is “Dog Days Are Over.” While we still feel the heat from a long, hot summer, August is a perfect time of year to start planning our Fall-themed cards. The projects in our hop will showcase Autumn, back-to-school and warm colors – you might even see a dog or two! We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
Country Home is such a beautiful new stamp set in the 2018 Holiday Catalog. It is so sweet and reminds me of the simple life. Because of this, I kept my card very simple to allow the image to be the only focal point. I colored the flowers and pitcher with our blends and then added a hint of a scored border. Layering it only once gives it a feeling of a matted picture.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, my dear friend Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie.
There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Nina King at InkPaperSequins
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp ◄ YOU ARE HERE!
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Linda Krueger at The Stamp Coach
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie