Welcome to InKing Royalty’s September Blog Hop! This year’s Blog Hop themes are inspired by popular songs – this month’s song is “September Morn,” a Neil Diamond classic from the late ’70’s. As you can guess, our Blog Hop today is filled with projects that are inspired by the beauty of Autumn – September is when the air becomes crisp and the leaves start to fall. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
I don’t own many fall sets but I really liked Peaceful Place on page 59 of the Annual Catalog. It is a really good set to color with out blends. I paired it with Country Lane DSP from the Holiday Catalog for a crisp finish.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
- Nina King at InkPaperSequins
- Linda Krueger at The Stamp Coach
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping