Welcome to InKing Royalty’s October Blog Hop! This year’s Blog Hop themes are inspired by popular songs – this month’s song is “Monster Mash.” As you can guess, our Blog Hop today is filled with fun projects that are inspired by the spookiest night of the year – Halloween. We are excited to share our creations with you today! You have made it to the end of today’s Blog Hop so thank you for joining us!
October is my favorite month of the year…cooler weather, autumn leaves, football, my birthday and Halloween!
I had fun making today’s card using the hostess set Warm Hearted on page 54 of the Holiday Catalog. I paired it up with a silver Glimmer Paper BOO using the Large Letter Framelits. Since I didn’t have any DSP that fit the theme of the day I used Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry and Gorgeous Grape 1″ strips mounted on Basic Black cardstock to gives this card its Halloween feel. I think it turned out really cute…especially with that awesome little skull stamp!
Thank you for stopping by today. If you started the blog hop anywhere other than the beginning please loop back with the following link to Brian’s blog at Brian King at Stamp with Brian – you don’t want to miss it! Have a safe and spooky Happy Halloween!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Nina King at InkPaperSequins
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp ← YOU ARE HERE !