Welcome to InKing Royalty’s August Blog Hop! This year’s Blog Hop themes are inspired by a single word – and this month our projects are centered around VACATION. While many are reminiscing about their summer vacations, others are looking forward to the long weekend just around the corner. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
My family just had a wonderful vacation in the mountains of western North Carolina. We are so incredibly blessed to have dear friends, Mike and Cheryl, who just bought a cabin in Banner Elk. We went with a bunch of my cousins who live in VA and we had a such a great time.
Today’s card uses the combination of the Snow Front set from the upcoming Holiday Catalog and Water Front from the Annual Catalog. The supplies I used are Perennial Essence DSP, Crumb Cake cardstock, watercolor paper, Merry Christmas Dies, linen thread, and a sponge dauber. INKS- Garden Green, Mossy Meadow, Soft Suede, Gray Granite, Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie. I stamped off a bit to get the layering effect of the mountains. The sentiment is from Good Morning Magnolia.
The view is so beautiful that it almost looks like a backdrop!
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Linda Krueger at The Stamp Coach
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp ← YOU ARE HERE!
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin