Welcome to InKing Royalty’s January Blog Hop! During this year’s blog hops, we are enjoying a year of celebrations. This month’s projects celebrate Valentine’s Day, so prepare yourself for lots of hearts and beautiful showcases of love. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
When I think of Valentine’s Day cards I picture cute little love notes. I had an idea but it would only work for a standard card so I made two for you today. How cute is this little guy giving you his heart????
For my standard card I went a bit less traditional with a crumb Cake base embossed with the Woodlands embossing folder. I fell in love with this little raccoon from the Special Someone two step stamp set in the newest Occasions Catalog. He is so eager to give you his heart! I stamped his base in crumb cake that I stamped off once for a lighter shade and then stamped his details in Early Espresso. The sentiment is from Genuine Gems and is stamped in Real Red. The hearts are from the new Detailed Hearts die and the circles from Layering Circle dies. Of course I popped the heart up with a dimensional!
My 3 x 3 is so simple but so cute for those little notes for coworkers, fellow students, teachers…etc. And don’t forget your everyday people like bank tellers, cashiers, flight attendants 😉 to make their day too!
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, the ever amazing Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp ← YOU ARE HERE!
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Sheryl Abernathy at Elegant Sentiments
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Linda Krueger at The Stamp Coach
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl